My apple products (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac) keep saying insufficient memory wanting me to buy more iCloud storage, will Time capsule work instead?
Backup instead of the Cloud?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you meant insufficient storage on iCloud. In that case, you can either upgrade your iCloud storage to higher capacities through subscription, or backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac using iTunes. For the Time Capsule, it can only be used for Mac backups, not iOS Devices.
- Answered by Vincent N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use usb memory stick with this product
- Asked by James W
- 12 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can I transfer notes from my iPhone to my MacBook through backup instead of iCloud?
- Asked by Joshua M from Lindale
- 03 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer notes from my iPhone to my MacBook through backup instead of iCloud?)
- Asked about: iPhone