At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?
1 Answer from the Community
Wifi access points such as this are not portable. You would need to get an iPad capable of cellular data service or get a portable wifi hotspot from someone like verizon or att. Generally when your talking about wifi its going to be wireless internet stationary in one general area.
- Answered by Patrick N from Summertown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Asked by Richard S
- 04 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- Asked about: iPad
Can an air card be plugged into the adapter to access the internet where no wi-fi is available?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- 05 19, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an air card be plugged into the adapter to access the internet where no wi-fi is available?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit