How can I manage the wired connection on the AirPort Extreme?
I use both wireless and wired connection on my AirPort Extreme. The wireless connections work great. But when my Dell computer that is wired to the AirPort Extreme hibernates, it loses its connection to the internet. It remains connected to the AirPort Extreme, but loses the connection to the internet on the wired connection (back to the cable modelm). At this point the only solution seems to be to restart the Dell computer, which takes forever. Any wireless connection remains fine. Trouble is this Dell computer is reasonably fast on wired connection and fairly slow on wireless connection, or I'd just switch it to wireless connection too. Any ideas?
- Asked by Gary T from Sugar Land
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I manage the wired connection on the AirPort Extreme?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?
- Asked by Gregory A from Golden
- 12 7, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless
- Asked by Loyd J from Cerritos
- 05 4, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
airport extreme apple composite a v cable
- Asked by Geoffrey G from Newburyport
- 12 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (airport extreme apple composite a v cable)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet