I have DSL highest speed, will the AE help me with increasing speed for 1080p DLC and device connectivity for my two story home?
1 Answer from the Community
It will not actually increase the speed of your network but it will probably increase the area of which you can get a stronger signal so you may find to have a increased speed in certain areas in your two story home.
- Answered by Nathan B from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will range and speed be increased at all for non ac devices?
- Asked by Mark L from Calgary
- 06 11, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will range and speed be increased at all for non ac devices?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
How do I connect my Mac Mini to my Sony 1080P HD tv?
- Asked by Andy L from Richmond
- 11 24, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my Mac Mini to my Sony 1080P HD tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…