Is it worth getting if I only get 25 mb/s down from my ISP? Wouldn't be like taking a junker on the autobahn?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if only to connect to ISP at those speeds. No if you have home network of computers and perhaps network attached storage. In those cases you would see huge improvement in speed. For example John Doe has movie H.264 2GB HD movie that he wants to transfer to his network disk (or another computer). It would be very fast (1-2 minute)... wirelessly.
- Answered by Maciej S from Wallington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I get a port to my itouch so I can plug in a SD card and a USB to get more memory?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- 01 9, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a port to my itouch so I can plug in a SD card and a USB to get more memory?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Are these bands antimicrobial? Seems like they could get gross pretty quick
- Asked by Chad R from Grand Junction
- 09 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these bands antimicrobial? Seems like they could get gross pretty quick)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop