Can I migrate the settings from my current Extreme into the new Extreme?
- Asked by Grahame F
- Flag as inappropriate (Migrating settings)
1 Answer from the Community
Simply have both on the same network, and when running through setup
on the new AE, you will point it to the old AE, and tell it to "replace this device."
It will then copy the settings over to the new AE, and then prompt you to remove the old when it is done.
- Answered by Terry J from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration
- Asked by Alan F from Cloverdale
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- 11 7, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
can i have a guest log in, and how is it set up?
- Asked by Michael R from Smyrna
- 07 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i have a guest log in, and how is it set up?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express