What color light should show on the Airport Extreme if working properly?
- Asked by Phil K from West Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (What color light should show on the Airport Extreme if working properly?)
2 Answers from the Community
Solid Green. Other colors during operation: Blinking Green (connecting) and Amber (something is wrong). Use the app Airport Utility to diagnose.
- Answered by Jigs G from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is possible to have a blinking amber. If you are using the Express for internal WiFi with no internet access like me, once you have set it up and removed the internet connection you will have a blinking amber but the network works fine. I only have an iPhone hotspot for internet access with no other internet service available. That is why my WiFi is not connected to the internet. It would burn through my data immediately if someone decides to download a movie or a number of TV shows.
- Answered by Rose-marie W from Dandridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will they be available in other colors?
- Asked by Branden B from Lake Elsinore
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will they be available in other colors?)
- Asked about: AirPods
can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?
- Asked by Behrad M from San Francisco
- 08 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter