what professional camcorders are competable with Thunderbolt, to transfer video from a camcorder to iMac
1 Answer from the Community
So far the Black Magic Design Cinema Camera appears to be the only camera that supports Thunderbolt. It is somewhat expensive but looks like it would be worth the cost.
- Answered by Christopher A from Glenwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I view live video from my Sony camcorder?
- Asked by Paul D from Columbia
- 04 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I view live video from my Sony camcorder?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Can I put my videos from my flash camcorder onto my iPad through the USB
- Asked by Ken P from Copiague
- 05 30, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I put my videos from my flash camcorder onto my iPad through the USB)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit