How sturdy is this thing?
This looks as though the slightest bump of the phone, especially a 6+, while docked would snap the lightning connector off from the base. How sturdy is this, or could it be, with no support other than the small amount from the connector? Has this undergone any kind of stress test before coming to market?
- Asked by Gregory H from Sodus
- Flag as inappropriate (How sturdy is this thing?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What's the point of the USB port on this adapter? Is it just an extension to plug things into?
- Asked by Joey C from Odenton
- 02 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the point of the USB port on this adapter? Is it just an extension to plug things into?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…