Does this case fit the new IPad which came out March, 2017. It (the new iPad) is slightly thicker than the Ipad Air 2.
2 Answers from the Community
Sorry the NEW iPad is too large. Will not work. The new iPad is closer to the size of the original iPad Air. Hope this helps.
- Answered by James H from Marion
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am using it and am not totally satisfied, but it works fairly well. I frequently feel the need to push the iPad back into the case, but it almost fits. The magnet doesn't work also. I would wait for Apple to update it, personally. Maybe get a regular Smart Cover.
- Answered by Keenan M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad
- Asked by Patrick F from Centreville
- 03 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Does this fit the new ipad air
- Asked by Jody Dee S from Hamlet
- 03 5, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit the new ipad air)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)
will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?
- Asked by Melody M from Greensboro
- 04 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro