What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!
- Asked by Kara G from Los Angeles
- 02 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
How well does this cover protect the iPhone when it is dropped?
- Asked by Michelle B from Sacramento
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does this cover protect the iPhone when it is dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…