What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!
- Asked by Kara G from Los Angeles
- 02 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What brand are the case and cover? Thanks!)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Will I be able to view safari on my Tv or see the pages app?
- Asked by Andrew S from Alouette
- 11 21, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to view safari on my Tv or see the pages app?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable