Looking at purchasing for long haul flights are these air phones Noise cancelling?
- Asked by Dona M from Binningup
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking at purchasing for long haul flights are these air phones Noise cancelling?)
3 Answers from the Community
Far from. Other people say they can't hear a thing while wearing them but, I guess it really depends on the user. Also I don't recommend these headphones for long flights, mainly because your ears get pretty warm just after a song or two. (Honestly, I think you could use these as earmuffs while skiing.) I still would recommend a pair of earbuds. Sure people say that they damage your hearing but to me, the sound quality is far better than any headphone.
- Answered by Bunny B from The Woodlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they are not noise canceling but they do ISOLATE noise. This means they passivly block out noise just putting them on. If you want noise canceling and beats I recommend the Beats Studio or Beats Studio Wireless
- Answered by Daniel P from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, but once you put them on you hardly can hear anything even when the headphones are off.
- Answered by Babak R from Gateshead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Are these noise-canceling or noise-isolating?
- Asked by Nadia M from New Orleans
- 12 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these noise-canceling or noise-isolating?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black
Are they noise cancelling?
- Asked by Kevin L from Albany
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they noise cancelling?)
- Asked about: AirPods