can it be used wireless in other phone ? like blackberry, samsung and etc ????
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. Actually, if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone from 2012 and beyond, you will be able to use the built-in aptX technology that the phone and Studios have. Most Blackberry, other Android Smartphones, and Windows Phones will all connect to these using standard Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and A2DP. The Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S phones (2012+), Sony Experia Z Ultra, Blackberry 10 series, and HTC One series all feature aptX compatibility.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It can be used on any device that has bluetooth
- Answered by Robert L from Blue Bell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. I use mine with an iPhone, my boyfriend uses his with his Samsung Galaxy. Both work great!
- Answered by Jessica I from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I use them with a blackberry phone?
- Asked by Cassandra B from Clear Water
- 02 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use them with a blackberry phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can I connect a Sony Xperia z phone to iPad air using the lightning to USB cable? So I can transfer photos, music etc
- Asked by Scott H
- 11 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a Sony Xperia z phone to iPad air using the lightning to USB cable? So I can transfer photos, music etc)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter