What is the total lifetime of internal battery? Has anybody had Beats replace the battery?
I bought a very good generic set of wireless headphones that were fantastic except when the battery stopped accepting a charge! Due to the battery being an internal built-in type there was nothing I could do except look into buying a new pair. Thats when I decided maybe I should go with the name brand Beats, but now I'm seeing these are also internal battery! Has anybody had these for more than a year or two and still have a working battery that charges? Again note I'm not concerned with how many hours a day the battery last.... I'm concerned with how long I can use these headphones until they become a paper weight.
With my generic brand getting the internal battery replaced was not an option, is it with the beats? Has anybody gone through the process? What was the cost?
1 Answer from the Community
U can expect good lifetime with beats because ur paying huge sum for its quality so it easily last you for 5-6 years
- Answered by Rajeshwer G from Secunderabad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I replace the built in battery on the mouse and keyboard In the future?
- Asked by Kevin C from Winnipeg
- 01 27, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I replace the built in battery on the mouse and keyboard In the future?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
How long is the battery expected to last, both on a single full charge, and how many charge cycles (i.e. years of average use)?
- Asked by Daniel B from Easton
- 02 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the battery expected to last, both on a single full charge, and how many charge cycles (i.e. years of average use)?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2