What are the specifications? Frequency response? Are they bass boosted?
- Asked by Jesse W from Diamond Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the specifications? Frequency response? Are they bass boosted?)
1 Answer from the Community
Beats does not publish that information so it isn't known. I'm not sure what you mean by "bass boosted" though. You mean do they have a setting that can be toggled for boosting the bass? No, they don't. These headphones do give more emphasis to the low and high ends though while neglecting the mids. They are a drastic improvement over the previous generation (which were just bass and everything else was muddy) and are finally worthy of purchase from consumers. Their sound quality will be on par with other mainstream headphone brands in the price range and the sound signature is sculpted for pop, rap, electronic, and rock music.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the frequency response ?
- Asked by Matt R from San Jose
- 08 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response ?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - Bla…
No answers yet