What is the battery life in beats studio wireless. What happens when you plug your wire into the beats. Does it automatically turn wireless mode off?
1 Answer from the Community
The battery life depends on how loud you listen to music. Listening at full volume will cause the battery to deplete faster compared to listening at half or 1/4 volume. Generally though, the battery life in wireless mode is about 12 hours of playback and is about 20 hours in wired mode. Plugging in the headphone cable will automatically turn Bluetooth mode off. However, these headphones still require a charge when listening in wired mode. They are noise canceling and you cannot disable that feature. There won't be anymore music, wireless or wired, once the internal battery is drained.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Beats studio 2 or beat solo 3 connect to iPad and macbook? Does any other wireless or bluetooth heads can do this
- Asked by Raja G
- 02 21, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Beats studio 2 or beat solo 3 connect to iPad and macbook? Does any other wireless or bluetooth heads can do this)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Are the ep beats wireless?
- Asked by Abi F from Snellville
- 03 26, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the ep beats wireless?)
- Asked about: Beats EP On-Ear Headphones - Black
Can overcharging beats x hurt battery life?
- Asked by Larry P from Hollywood
- 05 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can overcharging beats x hurt battery life?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
No answers yet