What is the total lifetime of internal battery? Has anybody had Beats replace the battery?
I bought a very good generic set of wireless headphones that were fantastic except when the battery stopped accepting a charge! Due to the battery being an internal built-in type there was nothing I could do except look into buying a new pair. Thats when I decided maybe I should go with the name brand Beats, but now I'm seeing these are also internal battery! Has anybody had these for more than a year or two and still have a working battery that charges? Again note I'm not concerned with how many hours a day the battery last.... I'm concerned with how long I can use these headphones until they become a paper weight.
With my generic brand getting the internal battery replaced was not an option, is it with the beats? Has anybody gone through the process? What was the cost?
1 Answer from the Community
U can expect good lifetime with beats because ur paying huge sum for its quality so it easily last you for 5-6 years
- Answered by Rajeshwer G from Secunderabad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iphone 6s battery replacement
- Asked by Yeung S
- 11 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (iphone 6s battery replacement)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
Are the Beats pro battery powered or do you have to charge them? Hate having to charge!!! Would prefer battery powered!
- Asked by Beathaney F from Hico
- 08 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Beats pro battery powered or do you have to charge them? Hate having to charge!!! Would prefer battery powered!)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…