Would it be alright to wear these while working out? Do they overheat your ears during a workout and should I be concerned over sweat ruining them?
Obviously these are expensive headphones that are more so meant for straight up lounging around listening to music. The fact that they're bluetooth makes me want to also use them during a workout; however, I don't want to work up a mild sweat from lifting and find out these $400 headphones can't handle a small amount of moisture. I would imagine they can't handle a torrential downpour of sweat as when doing cardio or something, but I want to make sure a little sweat isn't a big deal. Also, would the solo2 wireless be a better option for working out?
1 Answer from the Community
Worked out with them for 30 days. I returned them, did not feel confident that they would hold up long term with all the sweating and for the price I was not willing to find out. They did ok for two hour workouts, bit because they cover the ear they held a bit of sweat bur that was easy to wipe away. The band shifts a bit if you have a smaller head like mine, so lying back for certain exercises the band would fall backwards. I returned them and am currently given the powerbeats wireless a try.
- Answered by Angela P from Wahiawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the work when wearing ear muffs or a stretchy head band over the ears?
- Asked by Alyson M from Sugar Hill
- 03 17, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work when wearing ear muffs or a stretchy head band over the ears?)
- Asked about: AirPods
I am deaf in one ear and it is not possible for me to wear an "in-ear" airpod as I have no ear canal. Can I just wear one airpod in my good ear?
- Asked by Amy G from Yardley
- 10 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I am deaf in one ear and it is not possible for me to wear an "in-ear" airpod as I have no ear canal. Can I just wear one airpod in my good ear?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can you wear them "wired?" (There are times when I need to do this when working in a common work area such as WeWork.
- Asked by Melinda G from Leesburg
- 03 31, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you wear them "wired?" (There are times when I need to do this when working in a common work area such as WeWork.)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…