Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
I travel a lot and would like some headphones that I can hear my music with without having the volume turned all the way up?
2 Answers from the Community
The beats do a good job of blocking out a lot of outside unwanted noise.
- Answered by Connor K from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sirens from Police or ambulances so that may not be the wisest idea :)
- Answered by Dillon H from Canyon Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will a single air pod play music? I never cycle with the left earbud in so I can hear traffic.
- Asked by Victoria B from Nampa
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a single air pod play music? I never cycle with the left earbud in so I can hear traffic.)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can I use this to sync music from iPad onto iphone
- Asked by Sarah W
- 01 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to sync music from iPad onto iphone)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)