Can I plug wireless Beats headset with audio cable into PC or any audio outlet?
I want to plug my wireless Beats into my PC because it doesn't have bluetooth. Is there a cable I can purchase to make my wireless headphone back to wired (if that make sense?)
- Asked by Gordon C from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug wireless Beats headset with audio cable into PC or any audio outlet?)
1 Answer from the Community
I saw this and had to answer... The short answer - yes, the long answer - depends on what you're doing with them. You can use the 3 pin stereo cable that came with the headphones (it has 2 black bands on the plugs) and connect it to the audio jack of basically any modern device and you're on your way. There is a bit of a catch though, some people want to use the headset mic, but the device they're wanting to use it with isn't an Android/Apple-like device and/or has separate ports for mic/audio.
There's a cable that came with the headphones that has 4 pins (3 black bands) on the plug and a remote attached to the cable. This cable works well when used on an devices that have mic, audio and remote control signals on the same jack (such as Android/Apple-like devices) but not on anything that doesn't support the remote, as the controller on the cord seems to cause poor mic performance. I've found better performance using a 4 pin male to 4 pin male 3.5mm plug (just a plain cable, no remote).
For separated outputs, such as a PC, where the mic and speaker outputs are on separate jacks, I use a 3.5mm mic splitter cable in conjunction with the above cable.
I love using these headphones for online gaming, quite a nice experience.
Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Jonathan H from Wulkuraka
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can it be connected to an HDMI to 3rca cable (red audio, white audio and yellow composite video) to plug into a TV with that input?
- Asked by Hugo B from New York
- 11 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be connected to an HDMI to 3rca cable (red audio, white audio and yellow composite video) to plug into a TV with that input?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter