How do we charge/get music?
I've charged the beat headphones overnight, the white lights were lit. But, when I unplugged charge cord and plugged in wire to iPod, no music/no white lights. Do I need to change out a battery? If so, how is that done?
- Asked by Janice L from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate (How do we charge/get music?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hold the on button down for 10 seconds. Lights will flash (refreshing/rebooting?) Listen to your music!
(I learned this easy fix through an on-line chat through Apple website)
- Answered by Janice L from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I import my music off of this?
- Asked by Trina S from Marshal
- 09 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I import my music off of this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter