Can i connect 2 screens with the adapter? I have 1 screen connected with a HDMI cable, is it possible to have 2 screens connected with the adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can use the USB port to output video separate from and addition to the HDMI port on the adapter. For example, I have an iPad acting as an additional display with the iPad's Lightening to USB cable plugged into the USB port on the adapter, while the HDMI port is driving a HDTV. See the iOS APP Store for Duet. You will also need to install the (not on App Store) Duet app on the MacBook. Other USB to HDMI cables/converters/adapters should also work.
- Answered by Harold Z from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect this adapter with the other USB-C in cascade? so that i will have 2 screens and 2 USB available while still charging?
- Asked by Alessandro G from Cupertino
- 06 19, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect this adapter with the other USB-C in cascade? so that i will have 2 screens and 2 USB available while still charging?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?
- Asked by Sarah H from Santa Cruz
- 11 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet