Can these be daisy chained in order to run multiple screens?
On my current mac book I run 2 screens. 1 using the in built HDMI and 1 using a thunderbolt adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
All ports can be used simultaneously -- please note the USB C limitations below.
The far left port is USB C Power input. It will not accept data input or data output.
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commjonly referred to as 4K.
The far right port is USB 3.0 A data in and out.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?
- Asked by Peter D from Budd Lake
- 09 7, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter