Can you connect both the power and USB (USB-C and USB 3.1) at the same time?
1 Answer from the Community
All ports can be used simultaneously.
The far left port is USB C Power input. It will not accept data input or data output.
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commjonly referred to as 4K.
The far right port is USB 3.0 A data in and out.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?
- Asked by Charles P from Sacramento
- 10 31, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad Pro and a USB C hub?)
- Asked about: USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adap…
Can this adapter be used to connect a USB C monitor to a Mac Mini (which only has USB A and Thunderbolt ports)?
- Asked by Michael P from Waban
- 11 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect a USB C monitor to a Mac Mini (which only has USB A and Thunderbolt ports)?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…