Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?
In its pictured use, the pigtail is plugged into a MacBook, and the USB-C charger cable is plugged into the adapter and the wall charger.
Can I use this the other way around? ie, the pigtail plugs into the wall charger, and the long single cable goes to a MacBook?
I ask because I would like to have the charger, a USB hard drive, and a large TV all sitting together. The ideal would be that only the 2m USB-C charger cable goes from that collection of peripherals to my MacBook.
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will I be able to connect the aux cord to the ending attachment?
- Asked by Micqueen C from Cambridge
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect the aux cord to the ending attachment?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
what attachment do i need for a San Disk 4GB card
- Asked by Kate M from Summerfield
- 01 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (what attachment do i need for a San Disk 4GB card)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter