does it work for windows machine?
- Asked by fn from 杉並区
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work for windows machine?)
1 Answer from the Community
I haven't seen anything in the Apple support information about this product that would answer your question, but I think the odds are that it won't work with any non-Apple computer. If you're booting Windows in a Boot Camp partition on an Apple computer, it might work, because the drivers supplied by Apple for Windows may include what's needed to work with this adapter. But I think it probably does need a specific driver, and that wouldn't likely be present in Windows for a non-Apple computer.
- Answered by Michael G from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you install Windows using the Superdrive on a Virtual Machine in the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Joseph P from Miami Lakes
- 08 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you install Windows using the Superdrive on a Virtual Machine in the MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Does it work with a Windows-notebook?
- Asked by Jérôme S
- 11 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with a Windows-notebook?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet