Is there a way to get at least 2 USb inputs. Is it powerful enough to plug a multi USb adaptor to this adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can plug a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Hub into the USB standard port on the USB-C Digital AB Multiport Adapter. The ability to power more than one device simultaneously will depend on the current each device requires. There is no problem driving one 2.5" drive or any one USB stick or card reader.
In situations where more than one device (needing port power) is to be used at the same time, the USB Hub should be a powered hub, if possible, but may not be necessary if one device has low current requirements, or is itself a self-powered device.
- Answered by Harold Z from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What wattage goes through this adaptor?
- Asked by Nicky F
- 04 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What wattage goes through this adaptor?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
what power adaptor to charge iPhone 6
- Asked by Margaret H from Kincumber
- 09 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (what power adaptor to charge iPhone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)