Is this a one-unit charging solution for MacBook and iphone when travelling?
I want a simple solution for travelling. Ideally I'd have a single mains adapter with a MacBook USB-C charger socket and a USB charging socket so I can charge both MacBook and iPhone at the same time, using a single socket (say, on a plane). Apple do not do one (although Plugbug have something almost as good).
The question therefore is: If I connect the MacBook charger to this USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter and through it on to the MacBook, and I use a usb/lightning lead to my iPhone, can I simultaneously charge both items?
- Asked by Russ K from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a one-unit charging solution for MacBook and iphone when travelling?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do they come with a travel case?
- Asked by Lijoy A
- 09 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they come with a travel case?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
No answers yet
Will the travel kit charge my iPhone 6?
- Asked by Agnes L from Winter Park
- 08 27, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the travel kit charge my iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
will a 5s charging cord plug in safely and charge an iphone 6
- Asked by Wayne B from Raleigh
- 10 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will a 5s charging cord plug in safely and charge an iphone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)