will there be enough power available from the new macbook to connect a multi-usb hub through this adapter's usb port?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately no. According to Apple: "The USB-C port on this adapter charges your computer, but it doesn't transfer data. Use the supplied 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable to charge your Mac." You will be unable to connect a hub to the USB-C port of the adapter.
- Answered by Jason T from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
- Asked by David B
- 01 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can I connect a 4-port USB hub to the newest (ac) time capsule to access my 4 USB drives?
- Asked by Lance W from San Francisco
- 06 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a 4-port USB hub to the newest (ac) time capsule to access my 4 USB drives?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB