Does the USB B port on the multipart adaptor support a USB to Ethernet connection as we want to connect the MacBook to a network (non wifi)
1 Answer from the Community
This has a USB C port and a USB A port, no USB B port. But yes, both the USB C and USB A ports will support USB to Ethernet adapters.
Your question may have had a typo as USB to Ethernet adapters are normally USB A not USB B.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro
- Asked by Nick C from Clearwater
- 07 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
So this will connect to a modem/router and give me wifi?
- Asked by Mitchell H from Sydney
- 11 4, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (So this will connect to a modem/router and give me wifi?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter