Are headsets able to be connected to macbook pro with the USB-C to USB adapter?
I have the newest macbook pro and am currently studying via distance. The tutor has instructed the following:
"To join in you need a headset which has a USB connection to your computer. If you have a camera with a built-in microphone, or a built-in microphone in your laptop they will work, too, but the quality may not be so good. The thing that won't work is a microphone with a jack that goes into the sound system of your computer, as that will send feedback sound into the system. Adobe Connect is not very compatible with Chrome and Skype can interfere with it, so turn those off. Note that a microphone is not compulsory; text chat is also available. "
Can you please advise which headset would enable me to be able to join in conversations for lectures?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- 02 5, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
How do I connect this adapter to MacBook Pro 2017 (USB-C)? Wish to connect to Dual Link NEC 3090 display.
- Asked by Stephen S from Bowmanville
- 12 4, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect this adapter to MacBook Pro 2017 (USB-C)? Wish to connect to Dual Link NEC 3090 display.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Will this adapter connect directly to the new MacBook Pro 2016 USB-c/thunderbolt ports?
- Asked by Robin N from Jacksonville
- 11 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter connect directly to the new MacBook Pro 2016 USB-c/thunderbolt ports?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…