What wattage goes through this adaptor?
I brought the USB C to lightning charger to get the higher wattage/quicker charging for the iPad Pro. If I plug that into this and then into the normal plus socket will this be faster than using the regular USB to lightning that comes with the iPad Pro?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 1 Jun 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
What is the impedance of the lightning to 3.5 mm adaptor?
- Asked by Darren H
- 20 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the impedance of the lightning to 3.5 mm adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …