Can I use cable from 12w adapter on 29w adapter or I need special cable for 29w adapter ?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

3 Answers from the Community

  • I believe this adapter had a USB-C port on it which is different from the USB port on the 12W adapter. You can get an adapter, though and it will work then.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

  • You need a USB-C to Lightning cable which Apple sells in 1m and 2m lengths. Normal USB cables from the 12w adapter for iPads or cables from an iPhone will not fit this adapter.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 0 people found this useful

  • Its usb c, a different connector from usb 2/3 so yes.

    Was this useful? Answer 3

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions