I have an Ipad 3rd Gen, would you recommend this adapter? when i leave my tablet plugged in overnight (6-7 hrs) i go from 5% to about 90% only.
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly with the appropriate cable, but it won't charge any faster than the standard charger. There may be an issue with your battery if it only charges to 90%. Or something running on your tablet might be stopping it charging the last 10%. Try temporarily disabling Location Services (Settings > Privacy > Location Services).
- Answered by Jason P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?
- Asked by Julie M from Austin
- 11 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?
- Asked by Brenda H from Scottsdale
- 09 4, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable