I have an Ipad 3rd Gen, would you recommend this adapter? when i leave my tablet plugged in overnight (6-7 hrs) i go from 5% to about 90% only.
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly with the appropriate cable, but it won't charge any faster than the standard charger. There may be an issue with your battery if it only charges to 90%. Or something running on your tablet might be stopping it charging the last 10%. Try temporarily disabling Location Services (Settings > Privacy > Location Services).
- Answered by Jason P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WIll this work on iPad 3rd gen running ios 8?
- Asked by Grzegorz M
- 01 19, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll this work on iPad 3rd gen running ios 8?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
I have lenovo laptop with intel i5 3rd gen can i install this copy on my laptop
- Asked by Ahmad D from Springfield
- 04 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (I have lenovo laptop with intel i5 3rd gen can i install this copy on my laptop)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard