What does this thing do?
It doesn't really help to say it "offers fast, efficient charging" and "is compatible with X".
What equipment (eg, your MacBook? a USB powered item like an iPhone?) is it meant to charge?
What do you plug it into (eg, wall socket? USB power source?) to get the power?
In other words: [This item] plugs into [specify power source] to charge up your [specify power target].
- Asked by Richard G from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this thing do?)
1 Answer from the Community
You plug it into the wall outlet (110-240v it's worldwide) and then you plug a USB-C cable into this charger brick which you can then plug into either a MacBook, MacBook Pro (2016 Models Only but a higher wattage charger would be better for those laptops but this will still work), or any other device with a USB-C port. You could also plug in a USB-C to Lightning cable to charge any device with a Lightning port (any iPhone, iPad, or iPod made after 2012). Hope this helped!
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of drivers are in these things?
- Asked by Eric R from Asheville
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of drivers are in these things?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
do any thing crash when u use the snow leopard
- Asked by Sean J
- 10 10, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (do any thing crash when u use the snow leopard)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard