With a USB-C to USB cable and a USB to lightning cable, am I able to also safely charge my iPhone and iPad mini with this adapter please?
1 Answer from the Community
It can safely charge both of those devices. Make sure you also purchase a Lightning to USB-C cable from Apple instead of a USB-C to USB-A adapter since it will for sure work with the USB-C to Lightning cable. The charger brick negotiates which voltage and amperage to send to the device so it won't damage your device in any way.
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
USB-C USB adapter work for charging my iPad Pro?
- Asked by Michael G from Galesburg
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (USB-C USB adapter work for charging my iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter