Can I use the Magic Trackpad 2 with a mid-2010 iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
The mid-2010 iMac has Bluetooth 2.1. The requirements listed here show the Magic Trackpad 2 requires Bluetooth 4. While mice and keyboards really shouldn't need Bluetooth 4, it could be that this trackpad gets such great battery life because it only works with low-energy Bluetooth (which is version 4). It's probably safer not to buy this for a pre-BT 4 Mac.
- Answered by Christopher S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port
- Asked by Roberto B from Reggio Emilia
- 10 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gerald F from Pompano Beach
- 01 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)
- Asked by Ryan G
- 12 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010))
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…