Can I use the Magic Trackpad 2 with a mid-2010 iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
The mid-2010 iMac has Bluetooth 2.1. The requirements listed here show the Magic Trackpad 2 requires Bluetooth 4. While mice and keyboards really shouldn't need Bluetooth 4, it could be that this trackpad gets such great battery life because it only works with low-energy Bluetooth (which is version 4). It's probably safer not to buy this for a pre-BT 4 Mac.
- Answered by Christopher S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gerald F from Pompano Beach
- 01 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port
- Asked by Roberto B from Reggio Emilia
- 10 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
I have a mac mini Mid 2010 10.7.5 how far can it be upgraded?
- Asked by Lynn C from Saint Clair Shores
- 05 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a mac mini Mid 2010 10.7.5 how far can it be upgraded?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)