In magic trackpad 1, where you can't use it on the bed or sofa, and it requires a hard surface for the clicks to register, does the trackpad 2?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this trackpad has a flat surface and detects pressure rather that tripping a hinge. You can use this on your leg if you wanted.
- Answered by Christopher M from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I tap the Magic Mouse 2 to click on something?
- Asked by Megan K from Phoenix
- 05 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I tap the Magic Mouse 2 to click on something?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Apple sells a 2.1 amps is this adapter?
- Asked by Jose S from Broadmoor Vlg
- 04 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple sells a 2.1 amps is this adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
1st generation apple tv hard drive usb transfer cable
- Asked by Robert M from Jacksonville
- 09 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (1st generation apple tv hard drive usb transfer cable)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter