In magic trackpad 1, where you can't use it on the bed or sofa, and it requires a hard surface for the clicks to register, does the trackpad 2?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this trackpad has a flat surface and detects pressure rather that tripping a hinge. You can use this on your leg if you wanted.
- Answered by Christopher M from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I tap the Magic Mouse 2 to click on something?
- Asked by Megan K from Phoenix
- 05 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I tap the Magic Mouse 2 to click on something?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Is magic trackpad 2 compatible with the macbook pro 2016?
- Asked by Charanya J from Schenectady
- 02 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is magic trackpad 2 compatible with the macbook pro 2016?)
- Asked about: Mac