What's the difference between the MJ2R2Z/A and the MJ2R2M/A magic Trackpad 2?
1 Answer from the Community
I was a bit confused too, one's model number is MJ2R2Z/A, the other one (this one) is MJ2R2ZM/A, but they are exactly the same product for two different markets, according to one answer that I found from the web (can't verify its authenticity) "ZM/A [this one] - for China ('s market), LL/A - for USA, RS/A - for Russia" and I guess Z/A is for europe perhaps
- Answered by Rotari V from Gröbenzell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the silver colour the same shade of silver as the magic trackpad and keyboard?
- Asked by Joseph A from Blacktown
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the silver colour the same shade of silver as the magic trackpad and keyboard?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Can I use both a magic mouse2 and a track pad on the same iImacmac
- Asked by Paul M from West Chester
- 03 14, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both a magic mouse2 and a track pad on the same iImacmac)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2