How secure is the pin-and-tuck closure?
Does it stay closed pretty securely (i.e. how easy would it be for the watch to come off accidentally with this type of band closure)? Does it loosen over time with use and become less secure?
- Asked by Kathleen D from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (How secure is the pin-and-tuck closure?)
2 Answers from the Community
The pin - tuck sports bands are very secure. I have used the original apple watch since it came out and have only used the sport band that came with it. I have hiked, biked, lifted weights, played with my children, rock climbed, danced....many activities...with out the watch ever coming loose or adjusting. It was very comfortable and the fit was great.
- Answered by Candice C from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Very secure. I worried about it coming loose as well. But I’ve used it every day and for biking and swimming and never had an issue. Not once (in 3 months of use) has it loosen up or fall off.
- Answered by Daniela G from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this secure and stable?
- Asked by Jake B from Mckinney
- 08 25, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this secure and stable?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does the Apple 30-pin to USB Cable have a serial number printed on the cable?
- Asked by Regis I from Carlingford
- 01 23, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple 30-pin to USB Cable have a serial number printed on the cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable