Does the Smart Keyboard scratch the screen surface when closed? If yes, is there a way to protect the screen?
2 Answers from the Community
I have not experienced any issues with scratching the screen. When closed, the side touching the screen is microfibre.
- Answered by Robinson A from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I carry this all day for field work and it has begun to rub at the thickest part of the cover. It's created a rub line all the way across. I also have the glass screen protector so I don't notice it when in use unless I have a heavy glare.
- Answered by Blake F from Kalispell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?
- Asked by Susan H
- 12 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?
- Asked by Daniel D from Philadelphia
- 09 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…