Does the Apple pencil has warranty?
- Asked by Huey S from Kl
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple pencil has warranty?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to support [dot] apple [dot] com /ipad/repair/service the pencil is covered by the Apple One Year Limited Warranty. Consult with Apple support to make sure your specific situation falls within the terms of warranty support, though. It is "Limited," after all. ;)
Sorry for the confusing link. Apple prohibits using hyperlinks in answers so you'll have to type it in manually. I separated everything after "com" to make it easy to copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
- Answered by Travis Mcdermott M from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case have warranty?
- Asked by Shawn M from Cheektowaga
- 07 13, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have warranty?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - Spicy Oran…