Does the batttery level show one for the ipad and one for the Apple Pencil or just one?
Does the level of the battery show one for ipad and one for the Apple Pencil. There is one there but I assumed it was for the ipad?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not show on the main battery indicator at the top right corner of the iPad screen. To check the battery for the pencil pull the notification screen down from the top of the iPad screen and swipe from left to right. If the battery widget is not showing go to the bottom of the page and click "Edit". Now scroll down till you see the widget for the battery display and activate it. Now click done at the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll up till you see the new battery widget and if your pencil is paired with the pad you'll see the power level for the iPad & pencil.
- Answered by Brian R from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the pencil 2 attach to the 11" iPad Pro with this cover on?
- Asked by Edward K from Denver
- 31 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does the pencil 2 attach to the 11" iPad Pro with this cover on?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 11-inch iPad Pro - …
Does it work with an ipad dock
- Asked by Ryan H
- 28 Dec 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an ipad dock)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard
- Asked by Scott W from Visalia
- 25 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard)
- Asked about: iPad