How do I know if the pencil is in need of a charge, is charging, or has fully charged? There is no indication light nor any message on iPad to monitor
1 Answer from the Community
On the iPad swipe down from the top edge of the screen to show Notification Center. With Today segment highlighted there is a Batteries widget that shows the percentage of battery and lighting bolt charging status if it is being charged. Similar to the Apple Watch with iPhone. If you don't see Batteries, then you need to select edit button at the bottom and add Batteries with the green + button.
- Answered by Kevin B from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to know when the watch battery is fully charged
- Asked by Harold H from Dallas
- 06 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How to know when the watch battery is fully charged)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable…
No answers yet
How do I know when the case and the AirPods have been fully charged?
- Asked by Russell R from Sunnyvale
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the case and the AirPods have been fully charged?)
- Asked about: AirPods