How do you sign a document on an iPad Pro with this pencil?
- Asked by Sidell T from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you sign a document on an iPad Pro with this pencil?)
2 Answers from the Community
Since posting, here's what I found. The problem is, it took some finding--so many said I needed a separate app. It turns out that if you hold your finger on the PDF in the iPad Pro--don't just touch, but hold--it becomes writable right there. No app needed. Simple. I just wish there were a straightforward place to get answers to such questions. If anyone knows of one, let us know. An iPad Pro manual, I guess! Maybe there is, and I just haven't found it.
- Answered by David O from Naalehu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You need a specific app. There are a few good ones like Sign Easy. I was able to sign documents in this app with my air 2 with my Adonit Jot Dash stylus. I also use it with my iPad Pro 9.7"
- Answered by Sandra S from Surprise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Asked by Claire M from Edmonton
- 04 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
iPad pro drawing app -which standard app do I use, the one that comes with iPad pro?
- Asked by Judi M from Allentown
- 02 7, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad pro drawing app -which standard app do I use, the one that comes with iPad pro?)
- Asked about: iPad