How do you sign a document on an iPad Pro with this pencil?
- Asked by Sidell T from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you sign a document on an iPad Pro with this pencil?)
4 Answers from the Community
Since posting, here's what I found. The problem is, it took some finding--so many said I needed a separate app. It turns out that if you hold your finger on the PDF in the iPad Pro--don't just touch, but hold--it becomes writable right there. No app needed. Simple. I just wish there were a straightforward place to get answers to such questions. If anyone knows of one, let us know. An iPad Pro manual, I guess! Maybe there is, and I just haven't found it.
- Answered by David O from Naalehu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No third party apps are required.
More than likely someone has emailed you a document to sign. Just simply open that document in the mail app and choose the little tool that looks like a suitcase. Your document will now be visible with a number of tools across the bottom including a signature tool and a pencil tool. When you hit done you can then send the email back to the person who sent it to you. Your document will have your signature.
- Answered by Vaughn V from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Tap and hold (leave your finger or Pencil) on the PDF for a second or two. A menu will appear. Select 'Markup and Reply' - this is a toolbox icon with rounded upper corners. Then you'll be able to sign the document. You'll be able to change the color and thickness of your digital ink by using the toolbar at the bottom of the document.
- Answered by William P from Fairview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You need a specific app. There are a few good ones like Sign Easy. I was able to sign documents in this app with my air 2 with my Adonit Jot Dash stylus. I also use it with my iPad Pro 9.7"
- Answered by Sandra S from Surprise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do i charge my new pencil?
- Asked by Paul R
- 06 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i charge my new pencil?)
- Asked about: iPad
How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Asked by Claire M from Edmonton
- 04 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack