Is it possible to use any other Tablet Pen on the iPad Pros and the devices supported by it?
- Asked by Ari M from Pottstown
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use any other Tablet Pen on the iPad Pros and the devices supported by it?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have the iPad Pro 12.9 inch tablet and use my Apple Pencil 100% of the time even though any other tablet pen that works on a tablet will most likely also work on the iPad Pro. The thing is, the Apple Pencil is designed to take full advantage and provide the extra marriage to this tablet to warrant the extra cost of purchasing it ... In my research before buying my tablet, this was one of my considerations - to also get the A. Pencil or just try to use my current one that I used on my Air 2. I decided not to cripple my iPad Pro from the start by refusing to get the Pencil too. I just considered it as part of the total purchase price and love it. The only time it falls short is when trying to use it with MS WORD on my tablet. There is either a bug in the Apple Pencil or in MS WORD that causes Word to immediately go into the DRAW Mode when the Pencil tip touches the screen in edit mode, so you can't use it for navigation in WORD outside of Menus. VERY FRUSTRATING! I guess trying the same thing with a different pen would help trouble shoot the problem. You can still get around in WORD, you just have to use your finger(s).
- Answered by Bobby C from Harwick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it be possible to use EarPods with this device?
- Asked by Mikhail B from Moscow
- 09 23, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it be possible to use EarPods with this device?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Does this product support video transfering?
- Asked by Adam G from Townsend
- 06 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product support video transfering?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
How is the iPad different from the iPad pros?
- Asked by Dale S from New York
- 04 21, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the iPad different from the iPad pros?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet