my pencil is connected to new iPad pro 10.5 but doesn't respond? what am I doing wrong
the pencil shows 100% charged, I've reset the settings and even turned off the iPad and restarted, its connected in the blutooth but i can not get the pencil to affect anything on the screen...what am i doing wrong? I spent this money SPECIFICALLY to use the pencil with the 10.5 ipad pro!
- Asked by Kurtis W from Port Moody
- Flag as inappropriate (my pencil is connected to new iPad pro 10.5 but doesn't respond? what am I doing wrong)
2 Answers from the Community
You could always take it to the apple store or unpair and repair it
- Answered by Joshua P from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
you need to go to your settings icon and then to bluetooth. click on the little "i" by the apple pencil. then, click on "forget this device." Go back and pair your pencil again and it should work.
- Answered by Karen R from Gulfport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Should the Apple Wireless Keyboard work with my new iPad Pro 10.5?
- Asked by Chris H from Kansas City
- 08 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Should the Apple Wireless Keyboard work with my new iPad Pro 10.5?)
- Asked about: iPad