My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.
After using 1 month without problems, today, my fully charged pencil suddenly un-sync's with my iPad if I'm not actually touching the screen with the pencil for more than a few minutes, such as while reading a blog, etc. I have to plug pencil back into iPad to sync, in order to begin using pencil again. What's going on? And what's the solution?
- Asked by fn from Hertford
- Flag as inappropriate (My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- 09 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold