what apps support the pencil now? I just bought the iPad Pro and haven't found one yet. Notes does not seem to support it..
Is there switch somewhere that makes the pencil start being useful?
4 Answers from the Community
The app Procreate works very well with an Apple Pencil. The base app is free right now, but as the iPad Pro comes into its own I don't expect for it to remain so.
- Answered by George C from Port Orchard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
pigment is a great coloring app that will help you master the pencil. notes will be updated when IOS 11 comes out in the fall....
hope this helps
- Answered by Marsha S from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can use Apple Pencil with every app on your iPad... it is like any other stylus in that way... however, drawing apps, notes apps, anything Adobe, Afinity Photo is where it really shines. If your Pencil is not working try removing the tip then put it back on and connect the lightning connector to the port on your iPad Pro. Also, make sure Bluetooth is turned on in Settings.
- Answered by Andrew B from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Did you plug the Apple pencil to the iPad through the lightning connector because the notes app does support it. so try that
- Answered by Johnny M from Coventry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
iPad pro drawing app -which standard app do I use, the one that comes with iPad pro?
- Asked by Judi M from Allentown
- 02 7, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad pro drawing app -which standard app do I use, the one that comes with iPad pro?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?
- Asked by Brianna H from East Albury
- 01 31, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Does the iPad mini support PowerPoint
- Asked by Hector M from Celebration
- 03 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad mini support PowerPoint)
- Asked about: iPad